- 2 pounds tiny baby potatoes
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- ½ cup chopped cornishons
- 4 Tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, lightly toasted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups baby arugula
- Blanch the potatoes in a pot of boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Chop the scallions and cornishons, and place in a bowl.
- Add the blanched potatoes.
- Add the mustard, olive oil, caraway seeds and gently mix.
- Stir in the salt, pepper and arugula.
- Place in a serving bowl and serve warm or at room temp. Salad can also be served chilled.